Poke Trades Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play and Mafia along with one quick question.

2 posters

Go down

Role Play and Mafia along with one quick question. Empty Role Play and Mafia along with one quick question.

Post  upsided0wn7 Fri Mar 21 2008, 17:58

I'd really like to see a Mafia and, to a lesser extent, a Role-Play forum.

If anyone doesn't know how to play mafia, this is a pretty good source of information- mafiascum.net.

I haven't actually played and Role-Play yet, but I'd be willing to try.

Now, for the last question. Since this forum is pretty small, I think I might have a good shot at being a moderator or mini-mod. What are the requirements? Also, do you have to request, or will simply being active and helpful stand out to people and possibly make me a moderator with time?

upsided0wn7

Back to top Go down

Role Play and Mafia along with one quick question. Empty Re: Role Play and Mafia along with one quick question.

Post  Ness Sat Mar 22 2008, 16:51

being on and helpful and following the rules is how you get to be one, in my book at least.

PM the Admin to make sure.

Ness
Admin

Back to top Go down

Role Play and Mafia along with one quick question. Empty Re: Role Play and Mafia along with one quick question.

Post  upsided0wn7 Sat Mar 22 2008, 17:19

Ok, cool, that should be easy.

Any comments on the Mafia forum?

upsided0wn7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down