Poke Trades Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Glitches

2 posters

Go down

Other Glitches Empty Other Glitches

Post  Sacred Sat Mar 22 2008, 04:30

There are more glitches than just Glitch City and I would like to hear some of yours. Very Happy I'll start off with a pretty cool glitch. I was playing my brother's Blue Version; I was doing the Missingno. glitch and I encountered something strange, or should I say someone strange. I was in a battle with Blaine lol. He had six pokemon(two of which were glitches) and if I can remember right, they are all at level thirty-two. It was pretty cool lol. Very Happy
Sacred
Sacred

Back to top Go down

Other Glitches Empty Re: Other Glitches

Post  DaRk PuLSe Sun Mar 23 2008, 03:10

I caught Missingo in one of my old versions, and instead of destroying my file, I kept finding wild Snorlax, Mewtwo, and Kangeskhan (spelling?) where you normally find Missingo (on that side of Cinnabar Island).

Anyway, when I caught them, I found that I could actually level them with rare candies up to level 230. After 230, it reset to 0. It was kinda funny lol
DaRk PuLSe
DaRk PuLSe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sacred Sun Mar 23 2008, 03:47

I think the level is 255 when it goes back down to zero. Missigno. is fun to mess with lol. Have you seen the Kabutops and Aerodactyle versions of Missingno.? They are skeletons of those two pokemon lol. Very Happy
Sacred
Sacred

Back to top Go down

Post  DaRk PuLSe Sun Mar 23 2008, 18:08

Sacred wrote:I think the level is 255 when it goes back down to zero. Missigno. is fun to mess with lol. Have you seen the Kabutops and Aerodactyle versions of Missingno.? They are skeletons of those two pokemon lol. Very Happy

Ah yeah 255, that's right. No, haven't seen those that you mentioned lol XD
DaRk PuLSe
DaRk PuLSe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sacred Mon Mar 24 2008, 01:20

They are pretty cool. If you saw the fossils in the museum, then you pretty much saw them. Battling them is kind of weird, but it's cool too. Very Happy
Sacred
Sacred

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum