Poke Trades Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tower tycoon?

4 posters

Go down

tower tycoon? Empty tower tycoon?

Post  cdiamond Wed Mar 12 2008, 06:39

has anyone got the trainer star for getting a onehunded winning streak in battle tower if so what team did you use ireally need help defeating da tower tycoon for the first time
cdiamond
cdiamond

Back to top Go down

tower tycoon? Empty Re: tower tycoon?

Post  alexsteven Wed Mar 12 2008, 14:14

No.

alexsteven

Back to top Go down

Post  upsided0wn7 Fri Mar 21 2008, 23:11

I've gotten the 100 win streak. The Tycoon isn't that much of a problem. A decent Starmie can sweep his whole team, provided you can OHKO the Milotic. I mean, come on, how hard can it be to beat a special sweeping Rhyperior?

upsided0wn7

Back to top Go down

Post  DaRk PuLSe Fri Mar 21 2008, 23:32

upsided0wn7 wrote:I've gotten the 100 win streak. The Tycoon isn't that much of a problem. A decent Starmie can sweep his whole team, provided you can OHKO the Milotic. I mean, come on, how hard can it be to beat a special sweeping Rhyperior?

lol, yeah, Starmie will own his team, the first one anyway. Here is the one I used;

Starmie@Life Orb
Timid/Natural Cure
252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Psychic
-Surf

Probably the best BT Starmie, because you don't need Rapid Spin for BT.

As far as others on the team, I had a Garchomp, a Blissey, an Infernape, a Tyranitar...I kind of switched those ones up. I think Tyranitar is good for the second Palmer, because you can get his Cresselia with a Crunch, and then Heatran with Earthquake. His Regigigas sucks because of Slow Start, so just sweep that with Focus Punch or some other powerful move.

Watch your Starmie if you decide to use it for the second Palmer though, because his Heatran knows Dark Pulse, and his Cresselia knows Charge Beam.
DaRk PuLSe
DaRk PuLSe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum