Poke Trades Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Trainer Star Help Thread

2 posters

Go down

Official Trainer Star Help Thread Empty Official Trainer Star Help Thread

Post  upsided0wn7 Fri Mar 21 2008, 23:24

~First Star~

The first star is the simplest. Just beat the Elite Four. Most of you should have this done already.

~Second Star~

Capture 50 flags in the Underground. This is also one of the simpler ones. If you have a friend with the game, he can let you steal flags from his base. If you don't have a friend, you're pretty much screwed

~Third Star~

Here is where it gets harder. These are posted in my personal easiest to hardest order. For this one, you need to get 100 straight wins in the Battle Tower. This is easier than it sounds, provided you don't get haxed to Mexico and back. Some of the best pokemon at your disposal in the Battle Tower are Life Orb Starmie, Lati@s (not Soul Dew though, it doesn't work), ScarfChomp, Choice Banded Crobat, Life Orb Espeon, and Choice Banded Swampert.

~Fourth Star~

Complete the National Dex. This is one of the hardest. Your best bet is to complete everything you can by yourself, then trade through online for the others. This is one that has no shortcut. Hacking a Pokemon doesn't put it in your Dex. The only shortut is to use the "Complete Pokedex" cheat.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925601/48255

That will tell you how to obtain every pokemon.

~Fifth Star~

This is next to impossible for me. Beat all the contests on Master difficulty. This will take lots of berry growing, moveset exploring, and time. Hang in there, the Master contests seem impossible, but you'll get it eventually.

That's the guide. If you feeel this is Sticky worthy, please say so. Encourage the mods Wink

Last edited by upsided0wn7 on Sat Mar 22 2008, 13:27; edited 2 times in total

upsided0wn7

Back to top Go down

Official Trainer Star Help Thread Empty Re: Official Trainer Star Help Thread

Post  DaRk PuLSe Fri Mar 21 2008, 23:36

Pretty much what I said in an earlier post, but explained better. Nice job explaining! I think we should have a sticky where people can ask about how to get specific Pokemon though for the National Pokedex, because that one is pretty hard if you're inexperienced. Same goes for the contest one, that one is really, really hard.

Sticky iiiit! Wink
DaRk PuLSe
DaRk PuLSe

Back to top Go down

Post  upsided0wn7 Fri Mar 21 2008, 23:39

There's a GameFAQs guide on how to get evey pokemon.

Think we should copypasta it into a sticky, or should I type it up.

Also, if I ever figure out how to win Master Contests, I'll gladly write a sticky. The appreance department always kills me though.

upsided0wn7

Back to top Go down

Post  DaRk PuLSe Fri Mar 21 2008, 23:41

upsided0wn7 wrote:There's a GameFAQs guide on how to get evey pokemon.

Think we should copypasta it into a sticky, or should I type it up.

Also, if I ever figure out how to win Master Contests, I'll gladly write a sticky. The appreance department always kills me though.

Yeah, the appearance is hard. I usually just end up piling crap on and hoping it looks cool.
DaRk PuLSe
DaRk PuLSe

Back to top Go down

Post  upsided0wn7 Fri Mar 21 2008, 23:45

Yeah, the appearance is hard. I usually just end up piling crap on and hoping it looks cool.

Same here. I'll see if I can find anything on not sucking in the appearance

upsided0wn7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down